1. Delivery notifications You will receive an email at the address you have specified when your order has been despatched.
2. Delivery timescales If placed before 14:00, subject to passing necessary checks, your order will be shipped the same day, to be received the following working day or within 2 working days. Orders received just after 14:00 are also often despatched the same day.
Orders shipped on Friday may arrive on Saturday (subject to the selected carrier and/or other logistics partners), however, this is not guaranteed. Depending on your location, your order may arrive the following Monday if shipped on Friday.
Due to the nature of the watches, jewellery, and items which we sell, we operate a strict fraud screening process and therefore we are usually only able to offer this next-day service if the order is a straightforward validation (e.g. it is being delivered to the billing address registered to the card, or it is being delivered to a known company). In almost all cases, this is a straightforward process and can be completed immediately.
If this is not the case (e.g. you specify an alternative residential address as the delivery location which resides in another county to the billing address) there may be a delay of a few hours while we perform the appropriate checks. If we are unable to validate your order, you will receive an email to inform you of this.
Please note: In rare circumstances, during extremely busy periods it is not always possible to despatch all orders the same day. For out-of-stock items, you can usually expect to receive the item within 3-7 business days. If the delay is likely to be significantly longer than this we will contact you either by telephone or email to inform you of an approximate delivery date.
Please note: There are a few remote locations which are not covered by the next day delivery service. You can confirm this by visiting the selected carrier's website.
2.1 International deliveries The delivery estimate on the product page does NOT apply for international deliveries. International orders are shipped by the selected carrier International, who passes the package onto your overseas delivery company. Alternatively, we offer private courier services, and the charge may be appropriated in the checkout. International shipping is calculated in the checkout, and is usually £7.00 (depending on country) to most destinations, and the delivery timescale is a non-guaranteed 5 – 10 working days.
3. Postage method For all UK orders, we are pleased to offer Free Shipping with a delivery timescale of 3-4 working days. However, if you wish to receive your order sooner, you can choose to upgrade your shipping method with the following options:
- Delivered by Amazon 2 Days - £3.99
- Delivered by Amazon Next Day - £4.99
Please note that we do not ship on Saturdays or Sundays. All orders placed before 14:00 will be shipped the same day based on the selected delivery option.
For our international customers, orders are charged between £5 and £9.90, depending on your location. If your country is exempt from VAT (e.g. outside the EU), this will be removed from your order total in the checkout. Please note that these charges do not apply to any Daily Deal Promotions that we may feature, and the shipping rates may vary.
4. Missed deliveries If you are not in to receive the delivery at the time the delivery is attempted, the selected carrier will leave you a card. This will allow you to telephone them to arrange a redelivery at a more convenient time, or alternatively you can collect it from your local sorting office. If for any reason the item is returned to us (e.g. incorrect address specified, item not called for), then we will inform you immediately by email as soon as we receive the item. From this point forth, you will be given a choice whether you wish us to redespatch the item or for you to cancel the order. Please note that for items that were undelivered through fault of the consumer and a refund is requested, we reserve the right to deduct our outwardly shipping fees from the refund total.
5. Late deliveries or despatch Although we are able to ship almost every order in the specified delivery timescale, in rare circumstances our shipping capacity can be exceeded and cause a delay of one extra day. We regret that this situation can occur occasionally, and is an unfortunate situation which is naturally associated with buying online, however this only occurs in rare situations and, should this occur, your order is marked for urgent delivery the following day.
The other circumstance which may cause a delay is when the delivery service itself has a problem. This, again, is a rare situation but is unfortunately beyond our control. In these situations, we will do our very best to take responsibility for the situation and ensure that your order is delivered as quickly as possible.
5.1 Consequential loss for late deliveries If a delivery is late, e.g. the delivery service fails to deliver within the guaranteed timescale, then we will provide a refund of any delivery charges that were charged to you. If the delivery was free, we do not provide financial compensation to cover consequential losses, e.g. Time taken off work to receive deliveries, or the item is intended as a gift, and you purchase the same item from a more expensive retailer.